[NEW] Responding to COVID-19 Pandemic
We offer our heartfelt sympathies to all those adversely affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would also like to express our express our sincere appreciations especially to all combatting Covid-19 on the frontline and everyone contributing to prevent the further spread of the virus.
We wish everyone good health and a swift end to the pandemic.
Putting safety and health of our customers, employees and business partners first,
Hayakawa Group is taking the following actions to respond to COVID-19.
We would appreciate your understanding.
● In principle, members of business offices in areas where emergency declarations are encouraged to working from home.
● Business trips to areas where emergency declarations are issued (including within the area) are prohibited.
● Visiting from areas where emergency declarations are issued are prohibited.
● Refraining from social gatherings and dinner parties.
● Staggering employees' lunch breaks.
● To prevent infection disease, we highly recommend wearing a mask, hand washing, and hand sanitization.
● Requesting shipping carriers to take measures against infectious diseases.